Namma Bengaluru Foundation offers unique opportunity to volunteer for those who are looking to contribute towards the betterment of our city and in-turn enhance their community building, advocacy and communication skills. Interns/ volunteers receive hands-on experience on how to champion a cause and overcome the several challenges a campaign face.
Who can Volunteer with Us
From being our spokesperson to helping generate a database of volunteers (remember how you came into our family?), to any other way you may feel that you can contribute, Join us.
We believe that the youth are our change-agents and can play a pivotal role in ushering in a new mindset. We would like to open up our advocacy platform for you to leverage it at your creative best. Enthuse your audience to join the movement for a better Bengaluru by volunteering with Namma Bengaluru Foundation. We shall guide you on issues that help you align with us & make your reports part of Namma Bengaluru Foundation’s knowledge archive.
Namma Bengaluru Foundation offers unique internship opportunities for those students, who are looking to contribute towards the betterment of our city and in-turn enhance their community building, advocacy and communication skills. Interns receive hands-on experience on how to champion a cause and overcome the several challenges a campaign face. If you are interested to intern with us, then apply now.
Become a Volunteer
- Time management skills
- Communication skills
- The ability to manage budgets and projects
- Sensitivity and discretion with personal information
- IT skills, including social media
- Organizational skills.
- To abide by Foundation policies, e.g. on confidentiality and work in accordance with their aims and objectives.
- To be reliable and punctual – and to do what you say you will.
- To inform the foundation in advance if you are not available or going to be late.
- To maintain Health and Safety procedures and standards. Never put yourself, or others at risk.
- To acknowledge and respect the rights of other workers/ service users and their confidentiality.
- To recognise personal limitations and prejudices and to ask for support if necessary.
- Work hours are between 9 am and 5.30 PM. If there is a need to work on weekends, it will be informed
- To read the information circulated to you.
- To undertake the necessary training
- All volunteers are required to cover personal and accommodation costs while working for the foundation.
- All volunteers are responsible for their own accident, health insurance and care of personal property, entertainment props, camera & film equipment and any other property belonging to them
- All photography or film footage shot by volunteers during any foundation field operations, must not be published in any way without permission from the foundation Director or his representatives.
- From research to public relations, from understanding various legal frameworks to community engagement – students will be provided with a month of intensive training. If you are interested to intern with us, then apply now.
- Understand the role of the paid staff
- Maintain a smooth working relationship with them and stay within the bounds of the volunteer role;
- Keep sensitive organizational information confidential;
- Comply with the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Helping with Marketing Efforts.
- Promote the cause they work for by helping with marketing campaigns. (social media, mailers, word of mouth, technical involvement/support, etc)
- Providing Information to the Public.
- Working with Other Volunteers on Projects.
- Motivating Others to Get Involved.
- Keeping Accurate Records and help the campaign
All fields are mandatory